When you sign up for Xenith team reconditioning, rest assured your helmets will be returned to your team as safe as the day you purchased them.
(Parents, if you're reconditioning an individual helmet, click here.)
Xenith offers a premium helmet reconditioning program with all-inclusive pricing. That means you will receive top-performing football helmets that feel brand new, and no surprises when your final bill comes through. In addition, we keep all helmet parts separate from others and generate a detailed maintenance history, so you can keep track of exactly what was done to each helmet.
Look for the NOCSAE recertification label on the backside of your team's helmets that includes the recertifying firm (Xenith) and the year of recertification.
Your helmets will be serviced by the people who build them, so your team can feel confident that each of their helmets received expert attention, the most updated parts, and a helmet returned in like-new condition.
Our Reconditioning Process:
- We send you a prepaid shipping label and packaging to get your helmets to our facility.
Test Your Helmets
- We test helmets from every order to ensure they meet all NOCSAE and Xenith standards.
- We disassemble every helmet, examine every piece and replace anything substandard at no additional cost. (Internal Shock Matrix, Facemasks and Helmet Shells are replaced at no additional cost during five year helmet warranty.)
- We scrub your helmet by hand in order to return it to clean, hygienic, like-new condition.
- We sand and buff injected shells, while painted shells are sanded and repainted for an additional fee.
Retest & Return
- We retest the helmet's performance and ship them back to you good-as-new.
There’s no corner cutting involved here. Your team's safety is our number one priority!
What Makes Xenith Reconditioning Better?
PROTECT YOUR PLAYERS
- Reconditioning makes your football helmet as safe as the day you purchased it.
INNOVATIVE TRACKING SYSTEM
- We keep your helmet parts together and generate a unique helmet maintenance history so you know exactly what was done to your helmet.
STABILIZE YOUR BUDGET
- All-Inclusive pricing so you can plan your budget.
Right now, is the perfect opportunity to take complete inventory of the items your team may need, test new gear, repair or replace equipment with any wear and tear issues, and make sure your team is ready and looking good when they take the field again next season.
Follow this link to speak with a rep and plan for next season.
Click here to get started reconditioning your Xenith helmets.