Both glove styles feature:
- OpTack palm technology to increase grip on the football and help you make the catch
- Mesh vents for optimal breathability
- Sweat-wicking material between the fingers to keep your hands dry
- Flexible stretch material for a soft feel and stretch custom fit
- Durable dual top stitch to ensure longevity of the product
Padded Gloves specific feature:
- Padded back of hand and lower palm
- Back of hand padding is designed to flex with the natural joints of your fingers
- Lower palm padding allows you to confidently use your hands to block and tackle
Wear Padded Gloves if:
You want the extra protection for your hands, but don't want to sacrifice playmaking performance.
You're an offensive or defensive lineman looking for optimal protection, but still want to be able to use your hands to fight and make plays.
You’re a tight end who is being asked to block down on one play and catch a touchdown the next.
You’re a linebacker who is taking on blocks in the hole and dropping into pass coverage looking for an interception.
You’re a defensive back, jamming at the line or keeping outside contain on a run.
You’re an alley player like a strong safety, filling a lane in a run scheme or rushing the quarterback in a blitz package.
Precision Receiver Gloves specific features:
- OpTack Palm technology for maximum grip on the football.
- Copolymer wrist strap, thumb cover, and back of hand detail make these gloves super durable.
Wear Precision Receiver Gloves if:
You want maximum grip on the football, rain or shine.
You’re a wide receiver, looking to go up and make a catch in traffic.
You’re a playmaking tight end or slot receiver, looking to catch a screen and turn upfield for extra yards.
You’re a running back, looking to improve ball security and catching ability out of the backfield.
You’re a quarterback, looking for an extra edge handling the shotgun snap or hitting your passing targets.
You’re a defensive back or free safety, patrolling your zone looking to high point the ball.