BI Business Metrics Analyst
The BI Business Metrics Analyst works closely with business leaders creating reports and
analyzing metrics to make determinations about the needs of the business. The Business
Metrics Analyst will work with many different technology systems and collaborate with
Business Intelligence teams to discuss and analyze findings. It’s imperative that the
person in this position have high-level communication skills and a solution-focused
outlook when discussing metrics and business solutions.
- Create, maintain and assist with the preparation of business intelligence reports.
- Gather and manipulate data using spreadsheets or database applications, taking into account technical knowledge of operations, reporting formats, and objectives of data analysis
- Analyze and interpret data and business intelligent reports, and make recommendations for improvements based on the needs of the business.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports,
analyses, dashboards, etc. used to drive key business decisions.
- Work with the Leadership team and other team members to assess various reporting
needs and requirements, assess current reporting in the context of strategic goals,
and devise plans for delivering the most appropriate reporting solutions to users.
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field.
- Four years experience in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in both SQL and Excel VBA.
- Able to work in a challenging, fast-paced technical environment.
- Experience in data collection and using statistics in the workplace.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinking skills.
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with Great Plains and Sales Pad systems.
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith
gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both
personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.