Business Analyst, Xenith
The Business Analyst serves as a liaison between business units and the Technology team.
This position defines business system requirements and coordinates small- to mid-sized
projects and tasks. Business Analysts must be excellent communicators, tactful diplomats,
problem solvers, and thoughtful analyzers - with the ability to understand and respond to
user needs in a rapidly changing business environment. This team member should understand
and live our culture, and demonstrate a passion to learn about our business and the
technologies that are relevant throughout the industry.
- Understand business problems, find opportunities, and offer solutions.
- Troubleshoot, recreate, and resolve problems and issues.
- Work with other Business Analysts to understand and coordinate project dependencies.
- Document current and future processes.
- Write and execute test plans including functional and regression testing.
- Help define timelines for individual tasks.
- Meet project standards as defined by the Project Manager.
- Ensure that appropriate change management is followed.
- Provide end-user training.
- Provide accurate and timely status updates for tasks and projects.
- Works with IT or business partners to resolve production issues that may arise.
- Value internal and external business and respond to their needs with a sense of urgency.
- Associate degree or equivalent IT work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Can read and understand project plans.
- Able to handle aggressive deadlines, set appropriate expectations, and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Aptitude for new concepts, especially as they relate to technology and analytics.
- Ability to work equally well individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with Great Plains
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith
gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both
personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.