Dallas Sales and Sports Marketing Representative
Developed in Detroit, Xenith is driven by a relentless pursuit to protect
athletes everywhere through groundbreaking innovation. Xenith is the
industry leader in football helmet technology and our mission is to
develop and distribute the best equipment in the world.
Xenith helmets are assembled in Detroit, tested in Xenith’s state of the
art impact testing lab and shipped across the globe, serving hundreds of
thousands of athletes at all levels of play from youth to the NFL. The
Xenith Difference is trusted by players, parents, and coaches everywhere.
We are the thought leader in sporting goods protective technology and we
are looking for team members who will bring inspiration and passion every
single day. Our values drive our decisions and we are a product of our
team members so if you’re a high-caliber, hungry candidate looking to make
an impact, this could be a great fit for you!
Summary of Position
Xenith Sales & Sports Marketing Reps are the lifeblood of the
company. They drive our business at every level and raise awareness
with players, parents, & coaches. A typical day is never typical;
from grassroots marketing to sales calls with dealers/coaches to fitting
teams for helmets, our reps must be hungry to hustle with a healthy
passion for football. At the end of the day, this role is all about
growing Xenith sales everywhere so this person must be a competitive
team player with vision and ambition.
Our ideal candidate…
- Is a hungry self-starter that loves to meet new people and develop relationships.
- Has a passion for sales with strong presentation skills, closing skills, and strategic vision for business development.
- Will develop industry expertise and product knowledge to support our partners at every level.
- Will be dedicated to the team and to the Xenith mission: to protect athletes everywhere.
Essential Sales Duties
- Manage relationships and distribution network within territory while identifying opportunities to grow business
- Deliver programs, pricing, and sales presentations on an ongoing basis to Xenith partners (dealers, players, coaches, parents, and decision makers)
- Build, monitor, and manage Xenith leads and sales pipeline with hyper vigilance
- Develop consistent communication and touch points with all Xenith partners in your territory – including account by account sales targets, promotions, product launches, and general service
- Utilize sales tools/materials and assets to enhance sales process and exceed sales goals
- Engage with sales reporting and data to better understand your market and customers
- Distribute content and marketing materials to customer base to ensure consistent branding and product communication
- Provide outstanding customer service to every customer, every time
- Develop industry expertise and product knowledge to serve as a resource for your partners
Essential Sports Marketing Duties
- Drive and execute regional/local grassroots marketing campaigns to get in front of as many coaches, players, and parents as possible.
- Identify and attend high impact football events including tradeshows, clinics, camps, shop nights, and any other event where we can reach our customers etc.
- Create event calendar to manage schedule and foster visibility
- Provide post event recaps to determine value of event and help guide future grassroots marketing strategy
- Cultivate relationships with key influencers, coaches, and teams while building pipeline of sales and growing the Xenith brand
- Maintain professional attitude – you are the face of Xenith within your territory
- Manage regional/local sales & marketing budgets to optimize output and drive sales
- Bring unprecedented passion to the team – if you don’t want to love what you do and work hard at it, this isn’t the job for you!
Education and / or experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- B2B sales and / or grassroots marketing experience
- Experience within the sporting goods industry is a plus, but not required
- Excellent professional written, verbal, interpersonal skills are necessary
- Excellent presentation skills are necessary
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible self-starter and problem-solver
- S/he will work in a highly organized and efficient manner and have a team-oriented, can-do attitude.
- An ability to prioritize and maintain a customer-first attitude needed