XENITH RECONDITIONING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Complete helmet inspection.
- Helmet shell and shock bonnet serial number tracking
- Sanitizing wash for internal components using biodegradable Sweat X solution
- Helmet shell buffering
- Helmet shells painted (upon request)
- Replacement of all hardware and parts under warranty
- Replacement of Xenith proprietary components and fit parts based on inspection
- Facemasks are replaced by NOCSAE specs
- Re-assembly on Xenith’s production assembly line and full QC inspection
Xenith Reconditioning Process:
- Complete and submit the information below
- You will receive an email from Xenith within 2-3 business days including a RC number and estimated ship dates for your shipping materials
- Once you receive your shipping materials, including your prepaid shipping label, please ship your helmet(s) back to Xenith.
- Receive World Class Reconditioning from Xenith.
- Xenith will ship your helmet(s) back to you on the requested ship date*
*The reconditioning process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.