Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator will implement the company’s
social media strategy, develop brand awareness across all engaged social mediums,
and generate inbound traffic to drive sales while also supporting all marketing-related
initiatives. This role will also support special projects related to the overall
success of the company including competitive analysis and internal process audits.
This role coordinates with the Digital Strategist and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques.
- Manage the day-to day content implementations of digital campaigns, including online advocacy, writing copy, community outreach efforts, engagement, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence on social networking sites, ensuring weekly/monthly/quarterly goals are met.
- Become an advocate and the most recognizable brand voice for Xenith in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, initiating conversations, and listening and responding at a full engagement rate.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Regularly provide feedback and insight gained from social/digital media monitoring to help evolve strategies
- Coordinate marketing design requests and support all marketing-related initiatives and day-to-day needs.
- Manage special projects for Xenith leadership team using analytical expertise and creative problem solving.
- One year of experience in digital marketing, community management, and/or advertising.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Able to take initiative and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the concept of “real time” social media.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and their respective participants, as well as how each platform can be best deployed in different brand scenarios.
- Technologically savvy and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Foundational understanding of the principles of SEO and how social media content feeds Google page rank.
- Must be an analytical powerhouse.
- Must have prior experience with a “real-time” social media monitoring program i.e.: ID Interact, Hootsuite, Trackur, Sysomos etc.
What’ll Make You Special
- Prior sports experience (working or playing).
- Basic digital content editing/management experience
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator (or similar)
- Video editing capabilities
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith
gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both
personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.