- Rated 5-STARS - Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™
- Designed for players at high school, college and pro levels
- Available in adult sizes M-XL
- Compression liner acts as a suspension system, allowing the helmet and shell to move independently, mitigating rotational forces
- EPIC+ shock absorber technology utilizes Multi-Staged Compression to attenuate impact energy
- FitLock: Conforms to the occipital bone for ultimate fit & retention
- Polycarbonate shell designed for high level impacts
- Six vents on each side of the helmet shell create maximum airflow keeps the head cool during play
- 3DX Chincup with silicon liner provides superior comfort and the ultimate fit.
- XRD® comfort pads are comfortable, durable and hygienic
- 3DX Jaw Guard engineered for ergonomic repositionable & customizable comfort.
Measurements should be taken 2 inches above the eyebrow around the circumference of the head. The Size Chart is a recommended as a guideline only. Individual Head Sizes May Vary
Fit Instructions Video
Single-Stage: Provides protection from linear and rotational forces.
VN: Traditionally used foam in Varsity football helmets.
EVA: Traditionally used foam in Youth football helmets.
ABS: Lightweight, durable shell typically used at the Youth level.