- High school, college, and professional football players
- Custom fit provided by patented Adaptive Head Protection System, no air pumps needed
- FitBand: A silicon band that cinches to the head, providing a custom fit
- Fitlock: Injected high density foam pad that conforms to the occipital bone for ultimate fit and comfort
- Repositionable and interchangeable 3DX Jaw Guard for customized fit
- 3DX Chin Cup features silicon liner for superior comfort and secure fit
- RD Comfort Pads features soft, conforming, breathable material
- Six vents on each side of the helmet shell create maximum airflow keeping the head cool during play
- Top ranked helmet on the NFL Health and Safety Report
- 5-star rated helmet on the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings
- Multi Stage shock absorbers enhance protection from linear and rotational forces by generating multiple levels of counteracting force
- Shock suspension system allows the bonnet and head to move independently from the shell, de-coupling the head from linear and rotational forces
- Polycarbonate shell designed for high level impacts
- XRD Comfort Pads firm upon impact for additional protection
Measurements should be taken 2 inches above the eyebrow around the circumference of the head. The Size Chart is a recommended as a guideline only. Individual Head Sizes May Vary
Fit Instructions Video
Single-Stage: Provides protection from linear and rotational forces.
VN: Traditionally used foam in Varsity football helmets.
EVA: Traditionally used foam in Youth football helmets.
ABS: Lightweight, durable shell typically used at the Youth level.