- Youth and intermediate level football players
- Custom fit provided by patented Adaptive Head Protection System, no air pumps needed
- FitBand silicon band that conforms to head shape and size for a custom fit
- Low chin strap wraps around the back of the head and cinches to provide a custom fit to the player
- Repositionable 3DX Jaw Guard for customizable fit
- 3DX Chin Cup features silicon liner for superior comfort and secure fit
- VN Comfort Pads features soft, conforming, breathable material
- Same technology found in Varsity X2E+
- X2E+ shock absorber technology adapts to the hit, providing an optimal response to linear impacts
- Shock suspension system allows the bonnet and head to move independently from the shell, de-coupling the head from linear and rotational forces
- Lightweight ABS plastic shell designed for youth players
- Dual density comfort pads, low-density foam providing comfort and high-density foam providing protection.
Measurements should be taken 2 inches above the eyebrow around the circumference of the head. The Size Chart is a recommended as a guideline only. Individual Head Sizes May Vary
Fit Instructions Video
Single-Stage: Provides protection from linear and rotational forces.
VN: Traditionally used foam in Varsity football helmets.
EVA: Traditionally used foam in Youth football helmets.
ABS: Lightweight, durable shell typically used at the Youth level.