- Varsity-level performance in a youth helmet
- X2E+ Youth features the same protection technology as X2E+ Varsity
- Designed for players at youth and intermediate levels
- Available in youth sizes S-L
- Shock suspension system allows the helmet and shell to move independently, mitigating rotational forces
- X2E+ shock absorber technology "Adapts to the Hit," providing an optimal response to linear impacts
- FitBand: Silicon band that conforms to head shape and size for a custom fit
- Protects with a lightweight ABS Plastic shell
- Tighten chinstraps for an instant, custom fit. NO PUMPS NEEDED!
- Dual density comfort pads - low density foam provides comfort and high density foam provides protection
- 3DX Jaw Guard engineered for ergonomic repositionable & customizable comfort.
Measurements should be taken 2 inches above the eyebrow around the circumference of the head. The Size Chart is a recommended as a guideline only. Individual Head Sizes May Vary
Fit Instructions Video
Single-Stage: Provides protection from linear and rotational forces.
VN: Traditionally used foam in Varsity football helmets.
EVA: Traditionally used foam in Youth football helmets.
ABS: Lightweight, durable shell typically used at the Youth level.